our pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Velvet exploring her new home

+2
Rosy
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
6 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Velvet exploring her new home - Page 16 Empty Re: Velvet exploring her new home

Post  Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:32 am

Velvet giggled and said "Well done Ghost your a fast learner." She smiled and nipped his nose playfully and rolled over and was on top of him again and said "And I've pinned you again Ghost."
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Guardain

Location : The woods where the moon shines well and snow falls.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosy Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:10 am

Wishing I can watch the pups play I turned my attention back to the fight.
Rosy
Rosy
Alfa female

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey hide Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:46 am

"just got to get rid of the dad now!" i yelledx
Grey hide
Grey hide
Alfa male

https://ourpack.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:20 am

He nipped her playfully on the shoulder and rolled her over so that he was ontop of her and crowed "Pinned you agian"

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 am

Velvet giggled and nipped his nose and moved down his neck and nipped that softly and rolled over and said softly "Got you again Ghost." She licked his nose softly.
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Guardain

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Paw Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:36 am

Bri and I charged the dad one last time and he turned tail and ran. "They won't come knocking around here anymore," I grinned.
Swift Paw
Swift Paw
Beta male

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosy Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:07 am

I smiled at the packs victory against the bears.
Rosy
Rosy
Alfa female

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey hide Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:01 pm

"the mom bites," i say staring at my wound and faiting at the sight of my own blood
Grey hide
Grey hide
Alfa male

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:24 am

Velvet looked towards her mother and heard her dad and forgot that she was on top of Ghost and looked past her mum trying to see the pack.
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Guardain

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:25 am

Velvet crept out of the burrow and walked past the pack and made her way to the river where the magical fish lived and lay down on her tummy and dropped her front right paw into the water and moved it around in the water. Her tail was flat against her body and her head on her paws, she sighed sadly as she kept her paw moving around in the water, the moonlight caught her pelt, which was glinting like the river.

Her eyes were closed as she lay alone and sad, she knew she would never find a mate who will be able to deal with her weak immune system. Rosy and Grey Hide can deal with it but a mate would probably struggle with it, she opened her eyes which were full of tears she watched the fish swimming in the river and around her paw. She knew the fish were deferentially magical as they helped her both times she was really ill. She hoped eventually that if she continued eating them she would become as strong as the pack.

Then she might find a mate when her immune system is stronger than it is now, she watched a fish and snapped it in her paw and pulled it out and started eating it, after she had finished she put her paw back in the water and sighed softly as she closed her eyes once again and went back to moving her paw through the water, she kept her tail against her body and placed her head on her paws again. (more to come)
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Guardain

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 am

The moonlight bathed her silver-blue pelt as she lay near the river so close that if any wolf sped past she would look like part of the river, she knew her parents would worry about her if they saw how down she was and all alone with the fish for the only company she had. Velvet thought to herself ‘Ghost might come out and look for me but I doubt that very much. I know my parents will come out eventually when they find out that I wasn’t in the burrow.’ She shuddered slightly as a cold breeze blew her pelt softly which made her look even more part of the river. She opened her eyes again.

She whimpered quietly, she didn’t want to go back to the warmth of the burrow and her mother’s pelt she wanted to be alone for a bit longer. She wanted to stay next to the river looking part of it and not a wolf, so she could cry alone and let her tears roll into the river, as soon as she thought of tears they started falling and slipped into the river, she whimpered softly as she cried she thought someone would hear her whimpers soon enough and come out to find out who was crying, and find her alone she secretly hoped it would be Ghost but she knew that was near enough impossible he was a lone wolf and always would be no matter how hard she tried.

If Ghost didn’t she wouldn’t mind any of the pack to find her laying on the ground, one paw in the water and her tail against her body, all she wanted was comfort from any of the pack after all she was still only a young pup and needed comfort when she was down, tears continued to falling into the river and the fish looked at her sadly they knew she wasn’t a happy pup at all, she said through whimpers “maybe one day I’ll be as strong as the pack little fishes and find a mate.” The fish nodded and went back to swimming past her paw in the water, Velvet continued whimpering as the tears continued slipping into the river. (still more to come)
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Guardain

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:34 am

She lifted her paw out of the water and stood up and made her way into the forest, she wanted to be alone to cry, she knew someone would start looking for her soon enough but until then she would hide deep in the forest still in her territory but nowhere near the clearing as when she was upset she liked being a lone pup like she had been for near enough 1 ½ years as when she was alone she felt a little better as she cried, as she hated crying in front of her parents and the pack.

She walked well into the forest where someone would struggle to find her and then lay down and curled up as she continued crying and let out a couple of sad howls as she curled up tighter and didn’t want move from her hiding spot, she wanted to stay there until someone did come and find her, the moonlight glinted slightly through the trees on to her pelt but not as much as it did when she was next to the river. She didn’t care if she stayed there all night and day, she wanted to stay and purposely get ill to suffer alone through her sadness.

She wanted to be mates with Ghost but she knew it would never happen as he was too much of a lone wolf to give a care about her let alone love her all through his life, she felt like she wanted to be as ill as she was when her blood mother abandoned her, near enough dead. Velvet was still amazed at how she survived the illness. At times she was glad she survived, she had loving parents who would never abandon her and a beautiful home and shelter to live, at other times she hated it, always ill and no mate, everyone else had a mate but her, Swift Paw and Ghost.

She didn’t liked seeing her parents lovey dovey near her when she knew all through her life she would never have a mate who would be able to deal with her funny turns she had occasionally like the other day. She knew through her life no matter how many magical fish she had she would always have funny turns. She curled up tighter and let out a couple more sad howls, she hated her blood mother for abandoning her just because she was the runt. If she hadn’t at least Velvet would have a healthier and a longer life, with a family of her own, but she kept telling herself that would never happen anymore. (still more to come)
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Guardain

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 am

She kept curled up in the deepest part of her territory wanting to die she didn’t seem to have a life to live anymore. Tears continued falling as she stayed curled up as she felt pain surging through her body from her side. She turned to see before she blacked out a human ranger. She let out a sorrowful howl saying “Sorry mum, dad, Ghost and the Pack!” Then she blacked out.

The ranger said to his partner “What a beautiful wolf pup.” He picked her up and carried her to their truck. His partner said “That she is. Why she is all alone though surely she has a pack that loves her?” The man who carried her answered “I think she does but she looks sad and doesn’t want to go back for a bit.” He gently opened her eyes and said softly “See, full of sadness in her eyes and her cheeks are wet from tears.”
The other ranger nodded and said softly “You’re right Dante she does look sad. The thing is why though.” Dante answered “I truly don’t know Leo. Let’s take her to our hut and treat her carefully because she looks like a rather weak pup and she is still a wild animal.” Leo nodded and agreed “Yes let’s look after her carefully. I’m sure her pack will try and find her eventually.” Dante nodded and gently placed her in their truck and drove to their home.

When they got their Leo got out and started making a bed for Velvet near the fire place, while Dante carried her into the house carefully. As not to hurt her too much, Velvet whimpered softly as the dream started coming back to haunt her as the ranger carried her into the hut. A couple of hours went past and she woke up to the smell of food, she was groggy from getting tranquilized. She sniffed at the food and nibbled a bit but then turned her head around at to look where she was she shot to her paws and whimpered as she saw the man. Dante said softly "easy girl, I'm not going to hurt you, I just wanted to know why you were so far from your home and curled up in a ball, also why your so sad." Velvet shook her head and shuddered as the ranger moved his hand to her to sniff.

Velvet looked at him and sniffed his hand then calmed down a little bit she still wouldn't let him touch her, he was a human and she heard stories from other wolves when she lived by herself. That they had these things called guns, she scanned the little room and saw no guns or trophies she had also heard of, trophies made of the animals that they killed. She backed up in the bed her pelt on edge. Dante said softly "Shh girl look around I won't hurt you, I'm just interested in your pelt I have never seen a wolf so beautiful." She looked at him puzzled as she understood some words but not all. (anyone feel free to play a couple more rangers and go and look for her)

Last edited by Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Guardain

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey hide Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:57 am

((i'm stuck until rose gets back))
Grey hide
Grey hide
Alfa male

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:24 am

(i figured that brother, but I wrote all that yesterday and last night.)
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Guardain

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Paw Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:42 am

((you really put a lot into those posts))
Swift Paw
Swift Paw
Beta male

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:43 am

(yeah thanks Swift paw its how I'm feeling in real life at the moment, feel free to make up another ranger or start looking for her.)
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Guardain

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Paw Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 pm

I looked around for Vel, but I couldn't find her anywhere in the den. I ran out and started sniffing around, picking up her scent and following it.
Swift Paw
Swift Paw
Beta male

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey hide Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:35 pm

((i'm still stuck until rosy replies...))
Grey hide
Grey hide
Alfa male

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosy Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:23 pm

((hum? what? oh! my turn?!))
Rosy
Rosy
Alfa female

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey hide Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:03 am

((yeah grey hide got hurt and has blacked out...))
Grey hide
Grey hide
Alfa male

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Paw Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:35 am

((anybody home?))
Swift Paw
Swift Paw
Beta male

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:36 am

I am but rosy needs to reply grr before we can continue))
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Guardain

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Paw Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 pm

((I'm sure she'll be on soon))
Swift Paw
Swift Paw
Beta male

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:07 am

Hopefully you could start a new rp while we wait if you want, which includes trying to find Velvet. Your choice though Swift Paw.))
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Velvet_Isis_Shadowheart
Guardain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next